Carrier is a major manufacturer of high-tech heating, cooling, and refrigeration systems. It first opened its doors in 1986. The first production plant was established in Gurgaon, Haryana, in 1988. A highly automated production unit, an outstanding R&D centre, and an advanced quality clinic make up the facility. Carrier’s complete Environment, Health, and Safety (EH&S) programme provides a framework and tools for integrating EH&S principles into the company’s business and culture.
Carrier India has 14 sales and service offices around the nation, as well as more than 800 sales and service channel partners, guaranteeing efficient solutions and high-quality services at the customer’s doorstep, boosting the Carrier Aircon share value.
Business Segments of The Company
- Light commercial air conditioning (lc): Across Carrier’s Light Commercial and VRF businesses, which expanded organically year over year, the company has made steps in the direction of new investments, improved products, and business growth.
- Toshiba: The company’s business unit is consistently growing, with notable success in the Light Commercial line, which includes VRF, Inverter High Walls, Inverter Cassettes, and Ducted products. This includes notable wins in Hospitality, Condominiums, Institutions, and Corporates, establishing the brand as a high-tech, high-quality product in the market.
- Cassette Range: From the Carrier facility in India, the firm now has an upgraded range of cassettes. The product is offered in accordance with updated BEE requirements in effect in 2018. Customers have grown more interested in the services as a result of new aesthetics and engineering improvements in capacity, sound, and efficiency.
- SMMS 7 Top Discharge VRF: Today’s customer is more aware of the need of conserving energy resources. The new Toshiba SMMS7 has a higher capacity as well as better energy efficiency. With a local fit design, the footprint, weight, and refrigerant required are reduced, making it more appealing and competitive in our markets.
- Next Generation Inverter Ducted: It’s a solution designed to meet India’s rising need for energy-efficient products by providing the best-in-class local fit solutions for Indian consumers. It has a wide range of uses due to its great energy efficiency.
- Mini SMMS7 Side Discharge VRF: Another VRF series that has been improved to minimise the machine’s height and footprint is the Mini SMMS7. With a large selection of Indoor Units to pick from, it offers a lot of design freedom. These are product extensions that increase the applications for your Company’s line of products, with a rising market for VRF.
- Commercial air-conditioning: The firm has increased its market share in the commercial air-conditioning category, and its high-efficiency solutions have been warmly received across all categories and applications.
Board of Directors of The Company
|Mr Chirag Baijal||Managing Director|
|Mr Narendra Singh Sisodia||Non-Executive Independent Director|
|Mr Pankaj Prakash Sahni||Non-Executive Independent Director|
|Mr Sugeeth Kumar||Whole-time Director and Chief Financial Officer|
|Mr Nanda Kishore Lakkaraju||Whole-time Director|
|Ms Nandita Luthra||Non-Executive Director|
|Mr Har Amrit Pal Singh Dhillon||Additional Director|
|Mr Rahul Jain||Whole-time Director|
Past performance of The Company
(All figures INR in crores except specifically mentioned)
|Profit before Tax (PBT)||119.56||113.02||108.23|
|Profit After Tax (PAT)||80.66||72.88||68.03|
|Earnings per share (EPS) (INR)||7.58||6.85||6.40|
|Dividend per share (INR)||9.58||5.10||27.20|
Carrier Airconditioning & Refrigeration Unlisted Shares Price
Click Here To Know The Price
Carrier Airconditioning & Refrigeration Limited shareholding pattern as on 31.03.2019 is as under
|Category of shareholder||No. of shares||% holding|
|Total outstanding shares||10,63,76,745||100.00%|