Mayasheel Retail Unlisted Shares
- Mayasheel Retail India Limited is a public company that was established on May 4, 2018. It is a non-government organization that is registered with the Registrar of Companies in Delhi. It has a paid-up capital of Rs. 250,000,000 and authorized share capital of Rs. 250,000,000. It is involved in Retail trade, not in stores
- Mayasheel Retail India Limited’s most recent Annual General Meeting (AGM) was conducted on December 30, 2020, and its most recent balance statement was issued on March 31, 2020, according to the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) data.
- Within the first five years of its existence, the firm has generated total revenue of Rs. 360 crore, indicating that it is rapidly expanding. Home Furnishings, Household Goods, and Apparel are available at its retail locations. The firm now operates over 60 shops across India, with total revenue of INR 360 crore.
- Kapil Karwa is the CEO of the venture. Directors of Mayasheel Retail India Limited are Rakesh Singh, Sunil Kumar Karwa, Neha Garg, Mala Thapar, Sushil Kumar Karwa, Atul Garg, Puneet Kalani.
- The company’s main customers are people from the lower middle and middle classes in tier 2 and tier 3 cities. The firm has a significant presence in tier 2 and tier 3 cities, with plans to expand into tier 1 cities in the near future.
- The company had planned to go public last year in FY21, but had to postpone the plans due to the Pandemic. Mayasheel’s stock is now trading at a 46 percent discount (Rs. 45 a share), making it a good investment to buy.
Bazar India Unlisted Shares Details:
|Total Available Shares:||10000|
|Face Value:||₹ 10 Per Equity Share|
|Lot Size:||500 Shares|
|Current Unlisted Share Price:||₹ Best In Industry Per Equity Share|
Financials of Bazar India Unlisted Shares:
A. Balance Sheet:
|Balance Sheet Analysis (figures in Crore)|
|Loans & Advances||21.02||17.50||14.23|
B. P&L Statement
|Revenue from Operations||381.40||299.67||359.74||-2.88%|
|Change in Inventories||-12.16||-36.89||15.49|
|Employees Benefit Expenses||21.98||23.24||31.56|
|Depreciation & Amortisation Exp||5.13||12.32||16.22|
|Profit Before Tax||9.81||-7.08||-15.85|
|Profit After Tax||6.27||-5.31||-17.59|
C. Cash-Flow Statements
|Cash Flow from Operatons||10.81||22.93||9.57|
|Purchase of Fixed Assets||17.35||8.98||1.53|
|Free Cash Flow||-6.54||13.95||8.04|
|Cash Flow from Investing||-16.55||-5.39||-1.67|
|Cash Flow from Financing||7.19||-15.53||-9.60|
Products of the company:
|DIN||Director Name||Designation||Appointment Date|
|7024669||SUNIL KUMAR KARWA||Director||04-May-18|
|7024677||SUSHIL KUMAR KARWA||Director||04-May-18|
|7024683||ATUL GARG||Managing Director||04-May-18|