EpiRoc Unlisted Shares
Epiroc is a leading productivity partner for the mining and infrastructure industries. Using cutting-edge technology, the company develops and produces innovative equipment, consumables and service for use in surface and underground mining, infrastructure, civil works, well drilling and geotechnical applications.
Epiroc is a vital part of a sustainable society and a global productivity partner for mining and infrastructure customers.
With ground-breaking technology, Epiroc develops and provides innovative and safe equipment, such as drill rigs, rock excavation and construction equipment and tools for surface and underground applications. The company also offers world-class service and other aftermarket support as well as solutions for automation, digitalization and electrification. Epiroc is based in Stockholm, Sweden and had revenues of SEK 36 billion in 2020, and has 14 000 passionate employees supporting and collaborating with customers in more than 150 countries.
Epiroc was part of the Atlas Copco Group, founded in 1873, until June 18, 2018, when Epiroc was distributed to the shareholders of Atlas Copco and listed on the stock exchange.
Epiroc has the ambition to provide you with updated business, financial and statutory information and assist you in understanding our financial and business performance.
Customers in the mining and infrastructure industries turn to Epiroc for higher productivity, safety and sustainability. They operate in a decentralized way through five divisions, all with global responsibility for their respective businesses.
- SURFACE -Develops, manufactures and markets a wide range of rock drilling equipment for use in surface mining, exploration, construction, quarries, as well as water well and oil and gas applications worldwide.
- UNDERGROUND – Develops, manufactures and markets a wide range of tunnelling and mining equipment, including drill rigs, loaders, mini trucks and ventilation systems, for underground applications worldwide. Focuses on innovative product design and aftermarket support systems for added customer value.
- PARTS & SERVICES – Provides a complete range of services intending to maximize customers’ productivity. The division focuses on spare parts supply, professional service, support solutions and training.
- TECHNOLOGY & DIGITAL – Coordinates and develops technology solutions, and provides specialist consulting and engineering services. The division drives the automation, digitalization and interoperability expansions for Epiroc
- TOOLS & ATTACHMENTS – Develops, manufactures and markets rock drilling tools and hydraulic attachment tools. The products are used for rock excavation, mining, construction, demolition and recycling. The division also provides related services.
Epiroc Unlisted Shares Price
Click Here To Know The Price
EpiRoc Unlisted Shares Details:
|COMPANY NAME||EPIROC MINING LTD.|
|NATURE OF BUSINESS||mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries|
|ISIN NO||INE: 067Z01018|
|PROMOTERS||Helena Marie Hedblom & Suresh Hanmantrao Ghotage|
Financial Information for Last 3 Years (Rupees in Crore)
|Reserve & Surplus||928.30||883.04||822.06|
|Book Value Per Share||421.48||401.42||374.38|
During the year 2020-21, the total revenue was Rs. 15848 million against Rs. 13721 million for the corresponding previous year. The profit before tax for the year was at Rs. 2,861 million as against Rs. 2,679 million for the corresponding previous year.
India continues to be one of the growing economies in the world till Q4 of the fiscal. However, the spread of the COVID pandemic has left the entire world grappling with a negative impact on the socio-economic front and India is not an exception. The outlook is now heavily contingent upon the intensity, spread and duration of the pandemic. However, the Pandemic has no significant impact on the finances for FY 20-21. The economic activities started showing signs of normalcy with the easing of restrictions.
Inquire Us About Sterlite Power Transmission Limited Shares
Want To Know Sterlite Power Transmission Limited Unlisted Shares Price & Details?
Babli Investment Is Becoming A Leading Financial Company For Dealing In Sterlite Power Unlisted Shares. Simply Because We Offer To Our Clients The Best Possible Price For Sterlite Power Transmission Ltd Unlisted Share. Get Latest Price List For Sterlite Power Limited Unlisted Shares From Babli Investment. So What Are You Waiting For ? Contact Us Now/ Invest Now!