Utkarsh Coreinvest Ltd. (erstwhile Utkarsh Micro Finance Ltd) is the promoting institution for ‘Utkarsh Small Finance Bank’. Utkarsh Micro Finance Limited has started its operations way back in September 2009 to provide Financial and Non-financial services in its area of operations to the unbanked population who have the skill but require capital.
The Micro Finance Business was converted into a Bank which started its journey with its incorporation on April 30, 2016. The Bank applied for a Banking Licence to RBI and Subsequently, the final license was received from RBI on November 25, 2016.
Terms and conditions of the license issued to Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Ltd to commence small bank business stipulate amongst others that the promoting entity (Utkarsh Micro Finance Limited) of the small finance bank shall be registered as an NBFC – Core Investment Company after the transfer of its business to the bank.
In line with the conditions to the final license, the existing businesses of the Holding Company, Utkarsh Micro Finance Limited was transferred through a Business Transfer Agreement (BTA) as at the close of business hours on January 21, 2017, to ” Utkarsh Small Finance Bank”. The bank started operations with 5 new branches on January 23, 2017. and with effect from May 03, 2018, Reserve Bank of India issued a certificate for the conversion of the Utkarsh Micro Finance Limited company from NBFC – MFI – ND- SI to NBFC – CIC- ND- SI (Non – Deposit taking – Systemically Important Core Investment Company).
The holding company has provided a strong base for starting the Bank with the capacity and capability to understand the needs of society at large in this geographical belt. The Bank had 5 Banking branches, 23 MSME Loan offices, 3 Housing Loan offices, and 350 Micro-Finance Branches at the close of business on March 31, 2017.
Now as of 31.03.2019, the Bank has operations in 139 Districts across 11 States of Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Delhi-NCR, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and West Bengal with 61 General Banking (GB) Outlets and 375 Micro Banking (MB) Outlets, served by over 6,300 dedicated employee
Now Utkarsh Micro Finance Limited is only a (Holding company) of Utkarsh Small Finance Bank and holds 99.99% of shares of Utkarsh Small Finance Bank as of 31.03.2019.
Utkarsh Small Finance Bank offers a gamut of Banking products & services which also includes Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) Loans, Housing Loans (HL), Wholesale Lending, Deposit Accounts (CASA, FD & RD), Insurance, Mutual Funds, Remittances, Institutional, Government and TASC services. Utkarsh also offers a wide range of payment services which include Debit Cards, ATMs, POS Payments, Digital offerings like Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, and payments through NEFT, RTGS, and IMPS.
Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh Utkarsh Small Finance Bank has operations in Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Delhi-NCR, Haryana, and Himachal Pradesh Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, and West Bengal.
- a) The bank is operating out of 139 Districts of 11 States across India with 61 General Banking (GB) and 375 Micro Banking (MB) Outlets.
- b) The Bank has crossed a dual milestone of two lakh saving account customers and 20 lakh active loan clients.
- c) The Bank closed the year with total Gross Advances of 4,740 crores and a total Deposits Base of 3,791 crores.
- d) CASA ratio has improved and now stands higher than 10% of total deposits.
- e) The year witnessed a Net Interest Income (NII) of 497.4 crores and an Operating Profit of 219 crores.
- f) The Bank has achieved 93.9 crores of PAT.
- g) The net NPA ratio of 0.12% is a true reflection of the robust portfolio that the Bank possesses.
- a) The year Utkarsh has completed 10 years of its exciting journey. To mark
the occasion, Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Limited (USF BL) i.e. the Banking subsidiary
inaugurated 21 Banking Outlets pan India on September 21, 2019.
b)This year the Bank expanded its operations by entering Odisha with the launch of 19 Branches, out of which 18 were Micro Banking Outlets, reiterating its focus on financial inclusion.
- c) As of 31.03.2020, Utkarsh SFB has Rs. 6600 Crores of AUM and Rs. 5235 Crores of Deposit.
- d) As of 31.03.2020, Utkarsh SFB has 507 Banking Outlets and 177 ATMs pan India, spread over 173 Districts of 17 States and Union Territories, having over 8,800 employees base.
Utkarsh Micro Finance Unlisted Shares Details:
|Total Available Shares:||1000|
|Face Value:||₹ 10 Per Equity Share|
|Lot Size:||100 Shares|
|Current Unlisted Share Price:||₹ Best in industry Per Equity Share|
Promoters And Management:
Utkarsh Coreinvest (holding company) is the promoter of the bank. It holds 99.99% shares in the bank.
Financials of Utkarsh Micro Finance Unlisted Shares:
Financial Highlights of Utkarsh Small Finance Bank (Subsidiary of Utkarsh Micro Finance).
|Particulars (In Crores)||FY19-20||FY18-19||FY 17-18||FY 16-17|
|Particulars (In Crs)||FY19-20||FY18-19||FY 17-18||FY 16-17|
|Net Interest Income||728||498||268.3||27.7|
|Provisioning Write off||99||136||170.4||4|
Valuation of Utkarsh Small Finance Bank
- For our users, we at UnlistedZone would like to clarify that Utkarsh Small Finance Bank shares are not available anywhere in the Unlisted Market. However, the shares of the holding company i.e. Utkarsh Coreinvest is available.The Utkarsh Small Finance Bank has issued 2.22 Crores fresh equity in FY19-20 to its holding company Utkarsh Coreinvest Limited at Rs. 27 per share.Book Value as of 31.03.2020 – 13.42.
As of 03.06.2020, in the listed market, Ujjivan Small Finance Bank is currently trading at a P/B of 2.67x. So, if we give the same P/B value to the Utkarsh Small Finance Bank, the share value comes out to be 35 per share, and the valuation of the bank comes out to be ~ 2600 Cr.
Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Unlisted Shares Price
Click Here To Know The Price